- Safe nail filing for soft and developing nails.
- Five trimmer pads with varying grit.
- Pressure-activated arrest system to prevent injury.
- Quiet motor and LED light for nighttime filing.
- Two rotation directions and speeds.
- Suitable for children and adults.
What's In The Box:
- Electric Nail Trimmer Body
- 6 Nail Trimmer Pads
- Storage Box
- Choose the trimmer pad most suitable for your child's age.
- Hold your child comfortably and tightly and hold their hand out straight with their fingers spread.
- Hold the trimmer away from your child and turn on the power switch. The trimmer attachment will begin to spin immediately.
- Starting with the slowest speed, place the spinning trimmer pad onto the end of your child's nail to begin filing. Adjust speed as required.
- When moving between nails, switch the trimmer off and ensure your child is still comfortable and restrained to prevent accidental injury.
- When you have finished filing your child's nails, remove all nail dust from the trimmer pad and wash your child's hands.
- Remove the trimmer attachment and store all parts in the storage container.
- Clean this product by wiping gently with a soft, dry cloth or cotton swab.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners, thinners or benzine to clean this product.
- Keep in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- The polishing pads will need to be replaced as the pads become worn.